Position-I : Research Associate (Research, Training and Operations)
Duration: One year with possibility of extension as per performance
Location: New Delhi
Closing date: 30 April 2021
Remuneration: Rs. 3,00,000 per annum
Master’s degree in Social Sciences preferably in Social Work or Development Studies or Sociology. Research experience or higher qualifications are an added advantage. Theology graduates with research experience are welcome to apply.
The candidates must be highly motivated and passionate about social issues and must commit to the entire assignment period. The candidate must have excellent comprehension and writing skills in English.
Key results expected
- Write concept notes and research proposals.
- Data collection, data analysis and write research reports.
- Provide researched articles, stories and data for any of TRACI’s programmes as required.
- Editing and proofreading of materials as required.
- Any other tasks assigned as per organizational requirements.
Apply with the following details to TRACI by Email
- Letter of Interest along with your latest CV.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- 300-word essay on what motivates you to apply to TRACI.
- 1000 word essay on any social issue that captured the national attention in recent times. The essay should be detailed with references and your analysis of the issue.
- Please attach samples of your published work if you have.
Email us: email@example.com
II. TRACI Summer Research Internship
A unique opportunity for young Christian students for wholistic reflection on Christian faith and engagement in the context of compelling social issues, training in research methodology and practical research experience.
Location: Virtual/New Delhi
Duration: One month (June-July 2021)
Closing date for receipt of application: 20th May 2021
Who can apply: Students pursuing post-graduate studies, theological studies or any other higher degree.
Stipend: Rs 5000/- on completion of the internship.
Others : Certificate of Internship
Come and Explore with TRACI the Significance of Integrating the Word and the World All selected candidates will undergo one week of training on Integral Mission and Research Methodology. This will be followed by three weeks of
data collection and discussions related to the research project.
Send in the following information by email to Director – Research and Training (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Name Date of Birth Degree you are pursuingUniversity/College
Church/Fellowship you belong to Address & Phone No.
- 500-word statement of interest and reasons on what motivates you to
apply for TRACI Internship and why it is important for you,
- 800 word essay on any relevant social issue that you are passionate
- One reference letter (from your Pastor/Fellowship leader/faculty
Send in the following information by email to
Director – Research and Training (email@example.com)